Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chicken tikka wraps

I'll keep my first post simple. Simple, that is, if you have cooked chicken tikka ready to throw into the sandwich. Any cooked chicken will do.

If you're lucky enough to have access to chicken tikka, then great! Otherwise, you'll have to do what I did: buy some chicken tikka marinade from your local grocery store, marinate chicken breasts in generous amounts of marinade, and bake until cooked.

Ingredient list:

Ripe avocados
Naan or any flatbread
Chicken tikka breasts (cooked and shredded)
Apricot preserves

Heat the naan until it is soft. Spread the apricot preserves on the naan. Add shredded chicken in a line, and top it with sliced, ripe avocados. Roll and serve.



1 comment:

  1. I love chicken tikka - the yogurt marinade is actually super easy to put together at home. I love preparing a batch in the morning and then baking them in the evening. Makes the whole house smell of ginger, garlic, cumin and cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete